Viscosity reducer used as special process aid in the production of SMC / BMC compounds and in pultrusion process.
Viscodep is a mixture of fatty acids that allows to obtain greater smoothness on the final item surface, it avoids the agglomeration phenomenon and it helps to achieve a lower viscosity value.
Generally Viscodep is added between 1% and 3% on the total resin weight.
- Chemical Accelerators
- Internal Process Aids for the Pultrusion Process
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents for Polyurethane
- External & Internal Ecological Water based Mold Releases
- External Mold Releases for Synthetic Marble & Agglomerates
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents from AXEL PLASTICS
- SMC-BMC Special Inhibitor
- Polyethylene Microspheres – Microthene
- Hallow Glass Bubbles
- PARABEAM: 3D Fiber Glass Texture
- Organic Peroxides e Catalyst Agents
- Viscosity Depressant
- BIO Solventsfor the detergency of the molds