Special Polyols for urethane resins
Special Polyester Polyols based on dimethylol propionic acid. They are linear polyester polyol that contains both hydroxyl and acid functionality.
Their structure has been specifically designed to achieve maximum hydrolytic stability in water-borne applications and they can be used to formulate high solids and NMP free polyurethane dispersions.
- Alkenyl succinic anhydrides
- Catalysts for: Hydrogenation – Dehydrogenation – Reforming – Purufications, Desulforations
- Carnauba Wax
- Defoamers (No-air liquid)
- DMPA (dimethylol propionic acid)
- Expandable Graphite
- Tin Oxide
- Organic Peroxides
- Special Polyols for urethane resins
- Sodium salt of 5-Sulphoisophthalic acid
- TME trimethylolethane