PTFE lubricant and anti-dripping
Micronized PTFE used to produce self-lubricating thermoplastic compounds; also available anti-dripping grades for flame retardant formulations.
Our PTFE powders are obtained from 100% virgin polymer in order to ensure maximum thermal stability. Different particle size distributions are available, from 3 microns to 20 microns depending on the final application.
We also supply an anti-dripping grade to be used in flame retardant formulations in order to reach V0 level according to UL94.
All the PTFE powders show an excellent dispersion into the the various polymers, providing high tribological properties to the compounds (lubricants degrees) and very high and constant anti- dripping effect.
The lubricant grades are generally used between 10% and 15% depending on the self-lubricant effect that can be reached.
The anti-dripping grade is generally used between 0.1% and 0.3% depending on the compound formulation.
- Additive Masterbatches
- BETA-Nucleating Agent for polypropilene
- Bio Lubricants
- Bio Plasticizers
- Boron Nitride
- Chain Extender for Polyesters (PET-PBT)
- Cleaning Compound
- Carbon black conductive NO DUST 100% puro (NDP Technology)
- Expandable Graphite
- Flame Retardants in powder
- Glass Bubbles
- Light Diffusing Agent for Polycarbonate
- PTFE Lubricant and Anti Dripping
- Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
- Nanometric Calcium Carbonate
- Flame Retardants No Dust
- PA Nucleating Agents & Mold Releases
- Mineral Oils
- Process Aids
- Anti – Blocking Silica
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Synthetic Zeolite
- Wollastonite – (Metasilicate Calcium)