Process aids and release agents produced by AXEL PLASTICS. They are used to improve the extrusion process through the reduction of frictions intra-molecular and polymer / metal. They are excellent dispersing agents for pigments, fillers and inorganic fibers, helping to improve the surface appearance of the molded parts. Moreover they act as internal release agents to facilitate the releasing of the molded finished parts. The Axel additives are based on mixtures of molecules, properly designed to ensure the best result with a specific polymer. The Axel products are available in powder or pellet, 100% pure.
For any given polymer, Axel has developed a specific formulation in order to ensure maximum compatibility and effectiveness.
To ensure the maximum effectiveness of Axel products is necessary to increase as much as possible the contact time between the additive and resin during the extrusion process. It is therefore recommended to add the additive as close as possible to the main mouth of the extruder.
The Axel products are normally used between 0.1% and 1.0% maximum. The typical addition level is between 0.3% and 0.5%.
- Additive Masterbatches
- BETA-Nucleating Agent for polypropilene
- Bio Lubricants
- Bio Plasticizers
- Boron Nitride
- Chain Extender for Polyesters (PET-PBT)
- Cleaning Compound
- Carbon black conductive NO DUST 100% puro (NDP Technology)
- Expandable Graphite
- Flame Retardants in powder
- Glass Bubbles
- Light Diffusing Agent for Polycarbonate
- PTFE Lubricant and Anti Dripping
- Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
- Nanometric Calcium Carbonate
- Flame Retardants No Dust
- PA Nucleating Agents & Mold Releases
- Mineral Oils
- Process Aids
- Anti – Blocking Silica
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Synthetic Zeolite
- Wollastonite – (Metasilicate Calcium)