Polyethylene Microspheres – Microthene
Polyethylene Microspheres used in the composite industry include the following characteristics:
- Ideal for all applications where you require a smooth surface,
- Increase the mechanical strength of the finished compound, improving the aesthetical properties of the surface,
- They avoid the shrinkage phenomenon,
- They simplify the mixing and dispersion process of organic additives,
- They increase abrasion resistance of the final product.
The microspheres of PE, Microthene, are mainly used in SMC /BMC molding and in the pultrusion process.
The addition level goes up to 6% of the total resin weight.
- Chemical Accelerators
- Internal Process Aids for the Pultrusion Process
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents for Polyurethane
- External & Internal Ecological Water based Mold Releases
- External Mold Releases for Synthetic Marble & Agglomerates
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents from AXEL PLASTICS
- SMC-BMC Special Inhibitor
- Polyethylene Microspheres – Microthene
- Hallow Glass Bubbles
- PARABEAM: 3D Fiber Glass Texture
- Organic Peroxides e Catalyst Agents
- Viscosity Depressant
- BIO Solventsfor the detergency of the molds