Organic peroxides & Catalysts; used for the polymerization of all polyester resins and gel coats.
They can be used in most cycles with temperatures between 15° and 80° degrees C.
The recommended addition level is between 1% and 2% on the weight of the polyester resin or gel coat.
- Alkenyl succinic anhydrides
- Catalysts for: Hydrogenation – Dehydrogenation – Reforming – Purufications, Desulforations
- Carnauba Wax
- Defoamers (No-air liquid)
- DMPA (dimethylol propionic acid)
- Expandable Graphite
- Tin Oxide
- Organic Peroxides
- Special Polyols for urethane resins
- Sodium salt of 5-Sulphoisophthalic acid
- TME trimethylolethane