Organic Peroxides e Catalyst Agents
Organic peroxides & Catalysts; used for the polymerization of all polyester resins and gel coats.
They can be used in most cycles with temperatures between 15 and 80 degrees C.
The recommended addition level is between 1% and 2% on the weight of the polyester resin or gel coat.
- Chemical Accelerators
- Internal Process Aids for the Pultrusion Process
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents for Polyurethane
- External & Internal Ecological Water based Mold Releases
- External Mold Releases for Synthetic Marble & Agglomerates
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents from AXEL PLASTICS
- SMC-BMC Special Inhibitor
- Polyethylene Microspheres – Microthene
- Hallow Glass Bubbles
- PARABEAM: 3D Fiber Glass Texture
- Organic Peroxides e Catalyst Agents
- Viscosity Depressant
- BIO Solventsfor the detergency of the molds