Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
Molybdenum disulfide in powder used to produce self-lubricating thermoplastic compounds.
Thanks to continuous worldwide monitoring, NACHMANN has selected qualified producers of both ore and milled product, in order to ensure an excellent quality consistency.
Different particle size distributions are available depending on the needs of the customers. The product can be used to produce both thermoplastic compounds and masterbatches.
Molybdenum disulfide is mainly used in high-performance engineering plastics such as polyamide and POM. It’s generally used between 3% and 7% depending on the desired self-lubrication value. Moreover,
It can be used in combination with other products, such as PTFE powder, in order to increase the tribological properties of the final compound.
- Additive Masterbatches
- Anti Wear – Tribological Additive
- BETA-Nucleating Agent for polypropilene
- Bio Lubricants
- Bio Plasticizers
- Boron Nitride
- Chain Extender for Polyesters (PET-PBT)
- Cleaning Compound
- Carbon black conductive NO DUST 100% puro (NDP Technology)
- Expandable Graphite
- Flame Retardants in powder
- Glass Bubbles
- Light Diffusing Agent for Polycarbonate
- PTFE Lubricant and Anti Dripping
- Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
- Nanometric Calcium Carbonate
- Flame Retardants No Dust
- PA Nucleating Agents & Mold Releases
- Mineral Oils
- Process Aids
- Anti – Blocking Silica
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Synthetic Zeolite
- Wollastonite – (Metasilicate Calcium)