Flame retardants in powder and granular form pure
Flame retardants in powder form, based on single active substances or mixtures of different molecules, properly designed to ensure high performances in accordance with UL94.
Nachmann distributes flame retardants such as antimony trioxide (single active substance) and produces special formulations based on mixtures of active substances and synergists in order to provide a “ready to be used” product to the end user.
Such mixtures are designed specifically for a given polymer in order to ensure maximum effectiveness without interfering with the mechanical and physical properties of the finished product.
Both the single active substances and the mixtures can be produced in granular form, dust free and 100% pure by our NDP technology (Non Dusting Products). The NDP products allow the customers to limit the emission of dust during handling phases ensuring excellent dispersion in the polymer.
All the flame retardants (Both powder and granules) can be dosed directly into the melted polymer during the extrusion, by twin or single screw side-feeder.
The products may also be mixed with the polymer to be extruded and dosed into the main mouth.
- Additive Masterbatches
- Anti Wear – Tribological Additive
- BETA-Nucleating Agent for polypropilene
- Bio Lubricants
- Bio Plasticizers
- Boron Nitride
- Chain Extender for Polyesters (PET-PBT)
- Cleaning Compound
- Carbon black conductive NO DUST 100% puro (NDP Technology)
- Expandable Graphite
- Flame Retardants in powder
- Glass Bubbles
- Light Diffusing Agent for Polycarbonate
- PTFE Lubricant and Anti Dripping
- Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
- Nanometric Calcium Carbonate
- Flame Retardants No Dust
- PA Nucleating Agents & Mold Releases
- Mineral Oils
- Process Aids
- Anti – Blocking Silica
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Synthetic Zeolite
- Wollastonite – (Metasilicate Calcium)