External Mold Releases for Synthetic Marble & Agglomerates
Polymeric and semi-permanent mold release systems in liquid and spray version, ideal for synthetic marble blocks molding from difficult surfaces; specific sealers, primers and cleaners available.
Products used for marble, wet and dry cement or concrete casting. It allows also detachments from
rubber, steel and fiberglass surfaces.
Wood or porous surfaces require the use of a primer prior to the mold release application.
During the application of the release agent, the operator can walk over the dry film release agent, or still wet, worrying to leave any fingertips on the printed surface. For safety reasons, the product tends to be much less slippery than conventional oils currently in use.
- Chemical Accelerators
- Internal Process Aids for the Pultrusion Process
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents for Polyurethane
- External & Internal Ecological Water based Mold Releases
- External Mold Releases for Synthetic Marble & Agglomerates
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents from AXEL PLASTICS
- SMC-BMC Special Inhibitor
- Polyethylene Microspheres – Microthene
- Hallow Glass Bubbles
- PARABEAM: 3D Fiber Glass Texture
- Organic Peroxides e Catalyst Agents
- Viscosity Depressant
- BIO Solventsfor the detergency of the molds