Defoamers (No-air liquid)
NO-AIR Liquid is a highly effective product (silicone-free) for the rapid elimination of air bubbles contained in paints, varnishes and lacquers.
The NO-AIR liquid accelerates the elimination of the air from the paint in drums and from the coating film after application.
The NO-AIR Liquid also eliminates surface defects improving the quality of the film.
- Alkenyl succinic anhydrides
- Catalysts for: Hydrogenation – Dehydrogenation – Reforming – Purufications, Desulforations
- Carnauba Wax
- Defoamers (No-air liquid)
- DMPA (dimethylol propionic acid)
- Expandable Graphite
- Tin Oxide
- Organic Peroxides
- Special Polyols for urethane resins
- Sodium salt of 5-Sulphoisophthalic acid
- TME trimethylolethane