Special additives that speed up and complete the chemical reaction between two or more components involved in a system.
Nachmann provides in particular 6% cobalt octoate dissolved in xylene, generally used for the curing of unsaturated polyester resins .
Typically the cobalt octoate at 6 % is added between 0.1 % and 0.3 % on the total resin weight.
Stored in a cool, dry place, tightly sealed in its container, away from heat and humidity, cobal octoate 6 % has a 6 moths shelf life.
- Chemical Accelerators
- Internal Process Aids for the Pultrusion Process
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents for Polyurethane
- External & Internal Ecological Water based Mold Releases
- External Mold Releases for Synthetic Marble & Agglomerates
- External & Internal Mold Release Agents from AXEL PLASTICS
- SMC-BMC Special Inhibitor
- Polyethylene Microspheres – Microthene
- Hallow Glass Bubbles
- PARABEAM: 3D Fiber Glass Texture
- Organic Peroxides e Catalyst Agents
- Viscosity Depressant
- BIO Solventsfor the detergency of the molds