Chain Extender for polyesters (PET, PBT) – MB AR/PBT-30
Chain Extender for polyesters; It reacts chemically, during the extrusion process, with the hydroxyl groups of the oligomers, increasing both molecular weight and viscosity of the polymer.
Particularly suitable to increase the percentage of recycled product in the formulation and, in general, to improve the mechanical properties of the finished products. MB AR/PBT-30 is a masterbatch.
The mixture of active substances is dispersed into virgin PBT; this carrier allows to preserve the active substances during the production of the masterbatch itself, still providing a good compatibility with the final polyesters (generally PET, PBT and PBT modified with elastomers).
The most important application fields are: compounding, Sheet and film extrusion and polyester foams.
The product is suitable to be used in plastics that come in contact with food.
In order to obtain the best results in terms of molecular weight increasing is necessary to use this masterbatch with twin-screw extruders.
In this way you optimize the mixing between the polymer and the additive. The product can be dried before the usage and the addition level is between 0.3% and 1%.
- Additive Masterbatches
- Anti Wear – Tribological Additive
- BETA-Nucleating Agent for polypropilene
- Bio Lubricants
- Bio Plasticizers
- Boron Nitride
- Chain Extender for Polyesters (PET-PBT)
- Cleaning Compound
- Carbon black conductive NO DUST 100% puro (NDP Technology)
- Expandable Graphite
- Flame Retardants in powder
- Glass Bubbles
- Light Diffusing Agent for Polycarbonate
- PTFE Lubricant and Anti Dripping
- Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
- Nanometric Calcium Carbonate
- Flame Retardants No Dust
- PA Nucleating Agents & Mold Releases
- Mineral Oils
- Process Aids
- Anti – Blocking Silica
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Synthetic Zeolite
- Wollastonite – (Metasilicate Calcium)