Beta-nucleating agent for polypropilene
Masterbatch used to increase the crystalline phase “Beta” of the polypropylene. The product is particularly suitable, in the production of PP compounds, to improve the impact resistance of the polymer and its ductility.
The impact on the modulus and tensile strength is very low. It can be used as an additive in the production of polypropylene films to increase the dimensional stability and the mechanical properties, ensuring a better uniformity of thickness.
Very useful to facilitate the process of welding and thermo-forming of the films. During the thermoforming process increases the opacity of the polymer allowing to reduce the percentage of pigment used to impart opacity.
The product is suitable to be used in plastic articles that come in contact with food.
The addition level range is 0,3% – 2,0% .
- Additive Masterbatches
- BETA-Nucleating Agent for polypropilene
- Bio Lubricants
- Bio Plasticizers
- Boron Nitride
- Chain Extender for Polyesters (PET-PBT)
- Cleaning Compound
- Carbon black conductive NO DUST 100% puro (NDP Technology)
- Expandable Graphite
- Flame Retardants in powder
- Glass Bubbles
- Light Diffusing Agent for Polycarbonate
- PTFE Lubricant and Anti Dripping
- Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
- Nanometric Calcium Carbonate
- Flame Retardants No Dust
- PA Nucleating Agents & Mold Releases
- Mineral Oils
- Process Aids
- Anti – Blocking Silica
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Synthetic Zeolite
- Wollastonite – (Metasilicate Calcium)