Additives in masterbatch form
Additives in masterbatches manufactured using different polymeric carriers. Nachmann collaborates with important industrial partners in order to provide with masterbatches of different additives.
In addition to standard formulations you can find in the product portfolio, it is possible to produce masterbatches of additives properly designed following the needs of the customers.
The main masterbatches of additives are: molybdenum disulfide, provided at different concentrations (up to 70%) in various polymeric supports, antimony trioxide, nucleating for polyamide, chain extender for polyesters, light diffuser for Polycarbonate and flame retardants.
The masterbatches of additives are alternative to powder products. They are used during the extrusion of thermoplastic compounds.
They can be dosed together with the polymer, through the main mouth of the extruder, or directly into the melted polymer by a side feeder.
- Additive Masterbatches
- Anti Wear – Tribological Additive
- BETA-Nucleating Agent for polypropilene
- Bio Lubricants
- Bio Plasticizers
- Boron Nitride
- Chain Extender for Polyesters (PET-PBT)
- Cleaning Compound
- Carbon black conductive NO DUST 100% puro (NDP Technology)
- Expandable Graphite
- Flame Retardants in powder
- Glass Bubbles
- Light Diffusing Agent for Polycarbonate
- PTFE Lubricant and Anti Dripping
- Molybdenum Disulfide in powder
- Nanometric Calcium Carbonate
- Flame Retardants No Dust
- PA Nucleating Agents & Mold Releases
- Mineral Oils
- Process Aids
- Anti – Blocking Silica
- Synthetic Hydrotalcite
- Synthetic Zeolite
- Wollastonite – (Metasilicate Calcium)