INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03
NACHMANN S.r.l., with registered office in Milano, via Enrico Cernuschi 1 , as data controller, informs that the personal information supplied by you or collected for purposes connected with the Order They shall be handled with the help of electronic and / or automated means in compliance with Legislative Decree n. 196/03, “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter the “Code”), in accordance with principles of lawfulness and fairness in order to protect the privacy and rights granted to you.
These data will be used for the following purposes:
a) fulfillment of regulatory obligations, such as accounting and tax;
b) fulfillment of contractual obligations towards you;
c) historical data.
Your data may be communicated, for the purposes indicated, among other things, to:
1. anyone who is a legitimate recipient of communications provided by law or regulations;
2. management company for administrative services.
The provision of data required to meet the regulatory obligations is required: your refusal to respond may result in the inability to enter into or continue the contractual relationship between the parties.
NACHMANN S.r.l. ensures the security and confidentiality of the data will be protected by adequate security measures, in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 196/03, in order to reduce the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of data, unauthorized access or treatment not allowed or inconsistent with the purposes of collection.
NACHMANN S.r.l. guarantees the exercise of rights under Art. 7 of the Code, which contains some relevant rights, such as that of obtaining, from the controller, without delay:
– The existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based;
– The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law;
– Updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data;
– Confirmation that the operations indicated above have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
Under Article 7, it is also guaranteed the right to:
– Object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data which concern you;
– Object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data relating to you, provided for the purposes of
commercial information or sending advertising material, direct sales or for the
fulfillment of market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by
holder, no later than the time when the data are communicated or disclosed the possibility to exercise
The information requested will be used to inform you of our products / services, and for other
promotional initiatives exclusively, according strictly necessary for these purposes. Can turn to NACHMANN S.r.l. to view it, oppose the use, ask for an update
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies technicians are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(cfr. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. Can be divided into cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to cookies where technicians used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site; cookie functionality, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies you are not required the prior consent of the user.
The data controller is NACHMANN S.r.l.. The processor is NACHMANN S.r.l.
Any information or application may be addressed directly to:
NACHMANN S.r.l., Milano, via Enrico Cernuschi 1